Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Partners

So, yesterday I mentioned that I would not have a partner during this section of the program. That changed today, and now I'm partners with Tara. Aside from being a Michigan grad, she's pretty cool. She originally enrolled in the Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago (CHIC), but dropped out in favor or the French Pastry School. Apparently she's very happy about her decision. Over the last few months I've heard a lot about the other culinary schools in Chicago, and not much of it has been favorable. If you're interested in hearing more, let me know.

As for the whole partner issue, I don't want to write too much for 2 reasons. 1) I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings who might read this, and 2) I'm too tired to write, and I'm going to bed. But there was a little drama in the whole issue, and although I did not cause any, or involve myself in the drama, I'm still kind of in the middle of it. So email me or give me a call if you want to hear more.

But for now, I'm going to bed. 5:00 comes early tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2007 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Payment of 1/5 will be arriving in Chicago shortly.

DON'T share it with that Michigan grad (or if you do, at least don't tell me about it)--that would be too much.

 
At November 10, 2008 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home